Thursday, March 24, 2011

Come to the OFFICE...

I just bought and installed OFFICE 2010 because I heard that I could embed videos in PowerPoint with no other special program needed.  I also found out that at work there is a plan to introduce Office 2010 to all the computers in a short while.  I remember the steep learning curve and the frustration we all felt when we had to use the last Office program.  It was far from intuitive and much time was wasted and things not done because we did not have time to learn it first.  What I heard about Office 2010 is that the change will be less drastic than the last change and that there are many good reasons to switch sooner than later. So, here I go again. I will blog about my results as soon as I see something positive to blog about. Bye for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment