Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Finding Clarity


I just wanted to say that there is nothing that forces you to learn more that the need to explain something to someone else. The first thing you need to do is to identify the audience so that you can tailor your message to them specifically. This exercise forces me to put myself into my audience's shoes and see what I am doing through their eyes. As I review the information that I could present I am overwhelmed with the sheer amount of it and how quickly it seems to be shifting. So, now I need to look at each program, each app, each site and each blog with an eye to evaluating their pertinence, ease of use and importance to teachers and students. I hope that I can live up to expectations and deliver the definitive must-know presentation that I imagine in my head....

No comments:

Post a Comment